Thursday, June 3, 2010

If you are a loyal reader, first tell me who you are, and second...I apologize for not keeping you up-to-date.

It's been a very busy month. GI Alliance had two weekends of performances, plus an appearance in Rebound Dance Festival last week. Now, we are going on tour to Michigan! We're leaving today to drive to Livonia, on the outskirts of Detroit, to perform with Allure Dance Company. We'll probably get in at around 1 am...and then we have tech at 8! It'll be a long couple of days, but it's completely worth it.

I can't wait--this is my first "real" tour. We've even rented a van! The only down side is that we are coming right back to Chicago on Saturday.

Sunday I have rehearsal all day, from 10 to 7, for Matter Dance and IDC.

Matter's show, "Step into the Ring" is only a couple weeks away. I'm looking forward to seeing the show in rehearsal, if I have a chance. Since it's one, continuous evening-length show (all the pieces are linked together in some fashion) and one of my characters reappears 3 times...I may not have a moment to watch. So you, friend, will have to tell me how it is.

I have much more to talk about, but I'll save that for next time.

1 comment:

  1. wow, i just discovered your blog. Can't believe how busy you are with dance and rehearsals. Can't wait to hear how your tour goes. Aunt Betsy

    ReplyDelete