Friday, June 25, 2010

A new door opens

So much is happening right now, it's hard to keep up with myself.

First, an update on the Crash audition:
I'll cut to the chase--I didn't get the job (they weren't necessarily hiring, but were looking for apprentices, possible company members, and guest artists). BUT, I did make it past the cut and to the end of the audition! I think this shows that I have been improving, that in my last few auditions I didn't get cut after the first round.
Regardless of being cut, the audition was a lot of fun. We started with a jazz combination that involved a little bit of dance-acro. Then, they had a "bonus round" and asked us to all walk across the room on our hands, or at least try. I took two steps! Last, we learned a hip hop combination. I was actually pretty proud of myself, even though I probably looked ridiculous, because I have NEVER studied hip hop. EVER. So I plan on taking some classes sometime soon.
I also keep forgetting that some talent agents from Lily's Talent were there, so if they were interested in me, I guess they'll call...not getting my hopes us for that.

I'm at work so I will have to end this post here, but I promise to update about my circus class and new project very soon.

1 comment: